There are 12 days until Christmas.
There are 5 days until we fly back to Portland.
I have finish (knitting-wise):
- Grandma’s blanket (2 colour strips left & a border)
- Niece’s fingerless mitts (1 down, 1 to do)
- Sister’s socks (on the foot of the second)
- Baby Neice’s toy bunny (arms & head to knit, then to stuff)
- BIL neckwarmer (haven’t started)
- Gifts for other friends I want to do.
- Socks & fingerless gloves for friends here (which will probably be made after Christmas but before coming home)
Plus I have to:
- Do a boatload of work to do this weekend & next week since I’ll be out of town for 2 weeks
- Do laundry & pack
- Clean so the house is not disgusting for my kind friends to witness while we are gone.
- Shop for extra gifts in Portland – Saturday Market here I come!
- Creat Gift tags for gifts/wrap presents
Can this be done without making myself crazy? Or making my loved ones crazy as I’m knitting like a fiend to finish?
Posting will be limited over the next couple of weeks (see list above as well as not knowing where I’ll have internet access and you know, I should spend time with family & friends…). Happy Holidays to everyone!
Now excuse me while I go knit like a madwomen….