10 things I did on my ocean holiday
Posted by babblingbrook under Uncategorized
1. Stayed at a beach house 100 feet from the beach
2. Had a huge bonfire on the beach in the dead of night.
3. Drank way too much beer at the bonfire
4. Bonded with the boyfriend’s female friend by peeing in the oceaen with her (yes this was after item #3)
5. Saw a huge group of seals all hanging out on the beach
6. Took a tour of the Heceta Head Lighthouse, where I took this picture.
7. Made friends with a huge rotweiller/mastif mix named Alvin – the sweetest dog I’ve ever met.
8. Had lovely drive up the coast with the boy
9. Ate fabulous clam chowder & freash fish & chips at Mo’s – a place everyone should eat at on the coast even if it is touristy
10.Sat on the beach by myself, drank a cup of coffee, watched the ocean, & thought about how perfect it was.
and #11 – knitted on the multiple hour drive…but didn’t seem to make any progress.