So…some progress

May I present the newly named BrokenHeart Picovoli. (I don’t think I really need to get into details of the name.) I spent most of my weekend working on it & I think this one is going to fit, unlike the last picovoli I did. The colour is really washed out of this photo, it’s a much more vibriant red like this
(a side note…this is also the colour of the sunburn I got today.)

Anyway…I still think I’m going to add some kind of lace-ish border to the bottom part. But I still have a ways to go – I only just finished the decreases for the waist.

I think I’m a very slow knitter these days.

Advertisements